• Ensure an ongoing process exists which continuously enhances the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these leaders to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
• Conduct individual leadership, career and talent assessments as appropriate using a variety of tools.
• Support line managers and staff in the creation of robust development plans that meet succession and development needs.
• Develop and administer a process which focuses on building bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
• Serve as a resource to recruiting and organisational effectiveness in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
• Implement, manage and maintain the end-to-end annual performance review process that focuses employee's efforts on the achievement of business goals and attainment of requisite skills/ competencies to sustain profitable growth.
• Support Line Managers in creating bespoke personal development and performance improvement plans for employees and manage the follow-ups and implementations.
• Implement and monitor the Qatarization Development Road map, in line with HR and business strategies.
• Develop and implement communication plans for Nationalization and advocate and promote Nationalization initiatives across the business.
Training and Development
• Participate in development of company-wide or individual learning initiatives that cost effectively focus employee development towards achievement of both business and personal career goals.
• Participate in conducting training needs assessments, recommending and implementing programs to support key skill areas.
• Evaluate and maintain leadership and technical competency models that facilitate the assessment of employees versus these competencies. Design development programs and individual development plans based on these competency evaluations.
• Form collaborative relationships within the business in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth and strategic objectives of the company.
• Research latest development in management, leadership and organization development areas and keep abreast to serve as a subject matter expert and consult to the organization regarding critical people issues.
• Contribute at both strategic and operational levels in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims while also providing a customer-focused HR service.
• Participate in identification, design and implementation of strategic HR projects.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs