· Effectively manage performance improvement projects, develop analysis, run and engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
· Possess strong project delivery capabilities and familiar with project management and/or Agile methodology. Effectively manage both onshore and offshore resources.
· Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
· Demonstrate in-depth technical/functional capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities.
· Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
· Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs