The candidate should be able to plans, develops, administers, and evaluates immunization services to ensure conformance with the goals and objectives of the minimum program requirements set by SCH standards, policies, and guidelines.
1. Reviews immunization statistics and Projects staffing needs to safely and efficiently cover the immunization walk-in clinic and monthly offsite clinics.
2. Collects data on Immunization Clinic and Travel Clinic activities and makes recommendations to the Health protection manager for suggested changes in staffing Patterns, and clinic hours and sites based on data collected.
3. Collects data from patients when they have adverse events to vaccines administered. Reviews incident reports completed by staff of events that occur in the immunization clinic or that involve immunization of a patient or staff. Forwards reports to the health protection Supervisor.
4. Responds to immunization questions and concerns from the general public, health care providers and their staff.
5. Plans, develops, and presents immunization education programs to all corporation providers and clients.
6. Supervise the safe storage and handling of vaccine at the Health centres, ensuring that refrigerators and freezers are working and arranging for maintenance and repair as necessary. Works with the health centres to implement emergency policy for vaccine storage and handling at their sites and with other providers to ensure that they are using appropriate storage and handling techniques.
7. Works with the immunization clinic nursing staff to annually update, review and present updated immunization guidelines and SOPs including international travel guidelines.
8. Ensures compliance with standards and policies by evaluating data, reviewing documentation of children Vaccination through site visits.
9. Evaluations of the immunization program in the corporation.
10. Provides the community with the most current immunization information and responds to requests from groups to speak on adult and paediatric immunization issues.
11. Assists and directs staff with mass vaccination programs or tuberculosis testing in event of disease or outbreak.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs