- Developing and administering various human resources plans and procedures for all school personnel.
- Implementing and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, overtime, deductions, and leaves.
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, and change reporting.
- Conducting recruitment activities for all personnel, and conducts new-employee orientations; monitors employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishing and maintaining department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
- Maintaining company organization charts and employee directory. Evaluating reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
more Latest Qatar Jobs