- Prepare documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors.
- Investigate the availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception,security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Keep staff safe.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises.
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs