• Obtain weekly open purchase order (PO) report from Crystal SAP system
• Follow up with suppliers on daily basis to deliver shipments on time as per the “Required On Site” (ROS) date on the PO
• Coordinate the updated ETA & ROS dates information from vendors to the respective end users & buyers where required.
• Update the accurate ROS dates in Crystal SAP system on daily basis.
• Prepare, distribute and handle weekly expediting reports showing visibility of all deliveries from local and overseas vendors.
• Coordinate & update buyers/end users on deliveries in regards to rush orders on daily basis with vendors.
• Compile & provide quarterly statistics on updated delivery lead times for stock items to the technical buyers to update accurately the information in SAP material master data.
• Must have Diploma, preferably majoring in Logistics & Warehouse Operations or Minimum secondary education with at least 10 years’ experience in Logistics & Warehouse operations
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Angola; Burkina Faso; Bahrain; Burundi; Benin; Botswana; Central African Republic; Republic of Congo; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Gabon; Ghana; Gambia; Guinea; Equatorial Guinea; Ivory Coast; Indonesia; Kenya; Comoros; Kuwait; Liberia; Lesotho; Libya; Morocco; Madagascar; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Malawi; Malaysia; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Oman; Philippines; Pakistan; Qatar; Rwanda; Saudi Arabia; Seychelles; Sudan; Sierra Leone; Senegal; Somalia; South Sudan; Swaziland; Chad; Togo; Tunisia; Tanzania; Uganda; Venezuela; South Africa; Zambia; Democratic Republic of the Congo; Zimbabwe|
more Latest Qatar Jobs