Support Service Quality Assurance activities to deliver outstanding customer service and continuous improvement of the Bank’s service standards above and beyond customers’ expectations.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
• Assure that all the tickets initiated on CMS are resolved as per TAT standards (2 working days)and to take appropriate action whenever the ticket closure is being delayed
• Prepare daily and monthly reports on Customer Management System Statistics for internal management purposes
• Monitor all initiated tickets raised on CMS by customers through Call Centre, Branches or other channels.
• Assure that all customers are Contacted and follow up with all customers on tickets raised.
• Assure the proper closure of all initiated tickets raised on CMS, followed by conducting a ticket closure survey
• Follow up with other MAR departments on tickets that are pending and needs action
• Assure the Cancelation of CRM requests raised through CRM in the branches are legitimate
• Follow up on Escalation on issues that are not resolved in CRM and CMS
• Participate in Coaching/Feedback sessions to improve Quality Assurance across the Bank
• Develop strong relationships across the Service Quality/Call Centre team and all Divisions of the organization
• Ensure full compliance with internal and external regulatory guidelines
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Operate as a team player within the Quality Assurance team/Call Centre and across the wider Service Quality department. Share knowledge with others to strengthen capability of the team
• Maintain a focus on self-development by spending time reading and researching new and existing products and best practice
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Banking; Finance/Economics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs