• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the company.
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operation to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
• Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customer for cues.
• Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
• Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
• Delivers excellent guest service to all guests by acting with a “guest come first” attitude and connecting with the guest. Discovers and responds to guest needs.
• Follows company operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees during shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that employees can locate resources and products as needed.
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
• Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
The salary package for this role is QAR 2,200 (basic) + company provided accommodation and transportation + company provided duty meal or QAR 500.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Qatar Jobs