- Manage the centralized document repository ensuring all the documents are duly received, recorded and secured. Ensure quality and compliance with organization policies and procedures with regards to document management.
- Perform the role of the company’s owner of Document Control system(s), policies, and standards and liaise with other document control functions on operational standards
- Review the completeness and correctness of all documents belonging to a respective function / directorate
- Conduct end to end business analysis and design of content lifecycle management within DMS electronic file system.
- Design and deploy firm information document governance, email, security and privacy policies related to content in the DMS.
- Designing, documenting, implementing and deploying implementations of DMS system.
Ensure follow-up with concerned stakeholders on missing signatures, addendums, and other documentation.
- Receive, sort, and examine all incoming and outgoing documents (including external and all internal related documents)
- Collect and archive all documentation including confidential documents, and share / circulate on need basis
- Develop key search string references for all documentation uploaded into system to ease process of searching for documents
- Distribute documents to internal and external parties and as required by the company’s stakeholders
- Ensure effective control and maintenance of documents by Document Control (Junior)
- Ensure adherence to standards and procedures, in: scanning and uploading live documents; setting search attributes for each file to ensure ease of retrieval; ensuring bulk scanning processing; and distributing documents to internal and external parties.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Aerospace and Defense|
more Latest Qatar Jobs