1) Ensure implementation of the Ministry of Health regulations, the Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and the Dermatology Department Policy and Guidelines.
2) Diagnosis and treatment of patients referred to Dermatology department and responsible to run his/her own clinic.
3) Responsible to provide the highest quality of service to the patients under his/her care within the resources provided by the program.
4) Responsible to investigates, diagnoses and treats medically and/or surgically all patients referred to him /her with conditions problems appropriate to his specialty and will determine the need for clinical investigations and physiological testing appropriate to making his diagnosis, and will undertake the management of the patient's condition, with appropriate follow up.
5) The Specialist will undertake interventional procedures, as part of the patients' treatment and/or to reach a diagnosis, where appropriate, in line with his delineated clinical privileges.
6) Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
7) Maintain the highest professional standard of documentation in line with policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
8) The Specialist will review outpatient’s summaries and shall prepare reports and statistical analysis as required of him; such reports will be prepared in a timely manner in accordance with the standards within the Department.
9) Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of his/her specialty.
10) Adheres to the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations of the Clinic and assures that work performed is in keeping with established Dermatology Department policy & guidelines, international standards of patient care and as of the Ministry of Health regulations.
11) Required to be involved in the departmental Performance Improvement activities.
12) Participates in continuing medical education, providing teaching materials as part of the professional development.
13) Responsible to report any occurrence not consistent with the operation of the Clinic or standard of service for patients, employees or visitors and situations which put patients, staff and visitors at risk of injury or other harm.
14) Plans for the provision of orientation, in service and continuing education programs, along with other consultants of the department.
15) Maintains strictest confidentiality.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service; Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs