A leading 5 STAR hotel in Doha, Qatar is hiring a Sous Chef/Executive Chef
The Chef will build a reputation for the hotel by maintaining a talented and creative kitchen brigade, offering an innovation menu, and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
• Responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high quality kitchen brigade.
• To oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members.
• Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure ongoing development of Team Members
• Identify an effective approach to succession planning
• Create menus that meet and exceed customers' needs and conform to brand standards
• Ensure the consistent production of high quality food through all hotel food outlets
• Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, contractors, and suppliers
• Resolve, promptly and completely, any issues that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members
• Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management
• Manage all aspects of the kitchen including operational, quality and administrative functions
• Ensuring adequate resources are available according to business needs
• Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and taking action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation
• Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets
• Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions and events
• Manage financial performance of the department so all planning is in line with hotel objectives
• Manage food control systems are adhered to them so margins are on target in a pro-active way
• Regular review of all menus with Food and Beverage manager to confirm offerings are in line with market trends
• Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|
more Latest Qatar Jobs