- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and shippers.
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales.
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Bahrain; Jordan; Lebanon; Morocco|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs