As a Senior Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible to participate in developing, evaluating and communicating strategic plans for the portfolio of interests, including the evaluation of strategic investments. You will also ensure the overall effectiveness of their strategic planning systems.
A leading government organisation in Qatar with strong development and progression culture.
- Develop the Group Corporate Strategy
- Participate in the various studies required to underpin the strategy:
- Demand, supply and pricing - provide assistance if needed to the Market Analysis section
- SWOT Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Compile reports and draft proposals, based on understanding of the components of a good strategy.
- Support the Group Investment Management
- Maintain economic models and ensure thorough analysis is provided to senior management when required.
- Act as strategic planning representative on various technical or steering committees that oversee strategic investments to provide advice and guidance on economic feasibility and strategic fit.
- A university degree in Engineering, Science, Business, Economics or Finance preferably at a post graduate level and industrial courses in management, planning, economic modelling and financial analysis.
- Must have a deep understanding of technical and business/economic matters across a wide range of energy businesses. Likely to have at least 15 years' experience in such businesses.
- Strong supervisory skills and proven experience in leading a team of professionals at the specialist level. Good personal management skills and experience of working within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- In depth experience in economic analysis, financial analysis and feasibility studies at a business & corporate level. Excellent analytical, mathematical and computer modelling skills. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and using/designing integrated financial models.
- Needs a mix of skills and experience including formalised planning systems, strategic thinking, and an ability to understand the practical realities and challenges of detailed implementation of projects and business plans.
- Attractive salary
- Diverse project portfolio
- Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the Qatar
more Latest Qatar Jobs