•Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups. • Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Responsible for Costing of vehicles & Parts and Reconciliation of Foreign suppler accounts.
• Prepare the Foreign payment schedule and co-ordinate with Treasury and issue the payments on time.
• Create the monthly closing journals
• Support to prepare the Monthly & Yearly Financials and Audit.
• Ensuring all the costed goods are received in stock.
• Prepare the Cash flow for monthly and yearly.
• Verification of Monthly incentive
• Prepare the variance analysis report for financials (Aga last year & Budget)
• Monitor and reconcile the Service contracts
• Validate the Warranty claims and clear the invoices against payments
• Booking of Banks entries and provide the daily bank position and reconciliation
• Monitor the system control account and monthly reconciliation
• Verify the Inventory sub-ledger to General Ledger and make sure all inventory recorded as correctly.
• Carry put any temporary assignment requested from Superior.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Pakistan|
more Latest Qatar Jobs