• Lead the sales department to achieve the sales goals and targets.
• To assist the Sales Manager in leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objective
• Develop the team to continuously improve on processes and procedures to maximize sales and strategies.
• Will ensure the monthly sales budget is achieved through profitable and sustainable growth and will ensure the smooth daily operations of the Sales department, whilst working towards key objectives, as well as mentoring and supporting the sales team to achieve their KPI’s and targets, daily, weekly and monthly.
• Lead sales team in the most effective way by recognizing where the strengths are, where improvement is needed, and how to properly use the skillsets of each team member.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong detail orientation and communication / listening skills.
• The ability to adapt to different demands.
• Ability to work in high paced setting.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule with occasional overtime when needed.
• Friendly and helpful attitude is a must.
• Always smile & show positive energy in work.
• Ensure all sales staff have updated knowledge of membership products and offers at all times
• Develop and mentor the sales team through training workshops.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs