JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
Generates sales by visiting current and new customers externally to develop relationships, recommend new products, provide information or discuss After-sales issues. Welcomes customers to the Fleet Showroom and facilitates sales by providing information regarding specifications and pricing of vehicles and answering queries.Maintains relationships with existing and prospective buyers within trading guidelines established by the Sales Management.
Conduct external visits to customers and potential customers in order to carry out sales prospecting – analyze customers’ needs, propose accurate solutions including service, maintenance, road assistance, insurance and financing so as to provide complete offerings.
- Attend to showroom visitors in a professional and timely manner.
- Encourage test drives of vehicles.
- Make professional client presentations that promote price-value advantage.
- Provide quotations and follow up with customers after presentations.
- Keep a record of customer information for customer call reports.
- Prepare proposals based on customer's requirements and standard technical specifications.
- Answer customer inquiries with regard to product specifications, pricing, and payment methods.
- Coordinate with the Credit department regarding financing and credit deals and assist in handling credit applications.
- Negotiate and finalize sales agreements and follow through to facilitate timely payment of receivables.
- Deliver vehicles and ensure a smooth transition to After-sales.
- Monitor and report on market trends and competitor activity.
- Submit accurate sales forecasts for superiors.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
Internal: Fleet Sales Manager, Sales admin staff, Credit Controller, peers and staff of the Retail Sales department
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs