- Prepare contractual and commercial aspects of any Project tenders, in consultation with the user departments. Prepare and compile tender/contract documentation, with Legal and Finance groups to ensure viability, legality, interpretation and ease of administration.
- Develop the bidders list(s), including any pre-qualification exercises and evaluations required.
- Perform tender administration activities, including preparing tender clarifications, tender bulletins, and conducting pre-tender meetings.
- Coordinate the technical and unpriced commercial evaluation of tenders and conduct the subsequent priced commercial evaluation of technically acceptable tenders.
- Prepare the techno-commercial evaluation report and recommendations.
- Prepare contracts related to Projects, Technical Services and Operations, as requested by the user departments, ensuring review and approval by the relevant parties.
- Perform all necessary post-award administration in order to manage the implementation of the contracts.
- Review, advise and negotiate revised terms, variation order requests, change orders, claims, etc.
- Coordinate the final close-out of completed contract(s) by ensuring proper resolution of all outstanding issues and/or disputes with contractors.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs