- Manage marketing campaigns and other plans that drive leads, build awareness, or educate our markets about the services offered.
- Build and manage, in close collaboration with external marketing groups, product specialist, and each sales representative promotional activity that directs awareness to our target customers.
- Develop marketing tools and execute test messages, campaigns or marketing materials; evaluate for consideration in broader campaign execution for Kuwait and Qatar Market.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for all marketing requests through case/request system in working with the Center Manager to approve, prioritize and assign tasks across marketing functions; ensure tasks are executed on time and within budget.
- Gather and monitor information for the market trend for any new services, product launch and even latest beauty and cosmetics machines available within Kuwait market and Qatar for the center advantage against its competitors.
- Plan and administer new initiatives across the target market, including presentations and meetings, coordinating events and documentation.
- Research industry standards and best practices and evaluate opportunities to improve marketing programs and planning.
- Monitors newspapers and magazines as assigned with respect to competitor’s advertisements, healthcare events and news pertaining to healthcare innovations and prepares periodic reports of such monitoring activities, when required.
- Maintain reference able accounts list, client lists, purchase history, and repositories of staff reports and other documents used during the marketing & sales process.
- Perform basic content updates and fixes to both internal and public websites.
- Work with Center Manager to identify and research marketing/business efficiency tools and help build/organize consensus around improvements to or automation of internal business processes/workflow.
- Assist the Center Manager in project and campaign related tasks as they come up.
- Prepares written evaluations of the strengths and weaknesses of private clinics and prepares comparisons with the company’s health care clinics..
- Liaises with community physicians who are affiliated with company healthcare to determine their needs and reports findings to manager on a periodic basis through systematic visits.
- Works with advertising agencies, printing houses, photographers and others as assigned in the preparation and production of media-based advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Maintains appropriate and consistent relationships with corporate partners and medical organizations for the promotional support.
- Participates in the preparations and arrangement of promotional functions such as symposia, exhibits and conference, as delegate or assigned.
- Prepares a variety of reports as directed and maintains record and files as necessary.
- Develops and maintains good relations with the employees, patients, visitors and officials in governmental authorities to preserve and promote the clinics image and better patient and public relations.
- Performs such other job-related functions and duties as may be assigned from time to time by Center Manager.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service; Medical/Hospital; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs