- Responsible for undertaking routine laboratory work and performing analysis to operating standards.
- Liaising with internal team members and dealing with their requests and queries.
- To fully understand the importance of safe working practise and procedures related to all areas of their work and be fully aware of all of the required safety requirement needed to perform his/her task and how equipment should be used.
- Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets including the need for training.
- To fully understand and comply with all department and company policies and guidelines.
- Cooperate in a continuous improvement of quality safety and productivity standards.
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your line manager.
- Report any non-conforming product or services to the Quality Manager or Technical Manager
- Report any product or machinery faults to the Quality Manager or Technical Manager
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- Any other dairy duties as required by your Manager
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Quality Control|
|Company Industry:||Food Production; Manufacturing and Production; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs