- Assist in the implementation of the Information Security Management System based on the IEC series standards, including future preparation for certification against IEC
- Support Operations’ ICS Security Specialists to implement Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security policies and procedures.
- Work independently under the general direction of the IS Manager to ensure timely and accurate completion of ICS security documents and associated compliance reviews.
- Support the Information Security program including development, collection, assessment, and reporting of ICS security metrics.
- Recommend ICS security procedure changes and enhancements as needed to reduce cyber security risks.
- Assist with IEC 62443 audit and certification.
- Ensure accessibility, integrity, and confidentiality of organization’s OT information assets.
- Plan, perform, document, and report on ICS compliance, vulnerability, and risk assessments.
- Assist in defining, implementing, and maintaining ICS security standards, best practices, and procedures.
- Identify and mitigate ICS risks before breaches occur.
- Conduct ICS vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Perform/assist with ICS internal, external, and third party security audits.
- Generate reports for ICS Cyber Security Specialists and operations managers to evaluate the efficacy of the security policies in place.
- Research the latest ICS trends.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area. Participate in MOC / PSSR process.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs