- Manage HO and Subsidiary project operations to ensure timely completion within the assigned costs and specifications. Monitor and control expenses within the estimated budget
- Analyse and forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization areas of projects at the Group level
- Strategic alignment of projects in terms of selection and prioritization in line with strategic objectives
- Developing and managing technology projects and their cost, time and scope.
- Sufficient knowledge about project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone.
- Facilitate IT application section complies with GRC processes, as enforced by IT GRC.
- Facilitate IT application section compliance in areas such as Risk, Audit, RCA, SCR and Contracts.
- Coordinate and support respective internal IT teams to close any gaps in understanding in order to submit Root Cause Analysis (RCA) document as part BCP process.
- Work in coordination with IT GRC for consolidation and follow-up with relevant teams for closure of IT Risk items.
- Work in coordination with IT GRC for consolidation and follow-up with relevant teams for closure of IT Audit items and support closure of audit items of other departments, which has IT dependency.
- Work with Applications team to follow-up and ensure closure of applicable SCRs from eSCR system.
- Ensure IT Application section follows necessary procedure to renew contracts of their respective applications.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
more Latest Qatar Jobs