- Carry out a Programme of planned and random inspections on customer sites and Consultant sites to ensure all appropriate apparatus, for example, Grease Traps and Dewatering apparatus, is being used and maintained appropriately.
- Undertake survey for illegal/non-approved network activity and incorrect use of DNO&M assets and take necessary steps within levels of authority to stop that activity, for example, effluent discharging.
- Undertake all duties as required to ensure an effective monitoring programme is being carried out, for example, inspect premises and facilities, witness regular sampling to ensure quality, carry out random site audits.
- Carry out additional site inspections related to repeat contacts, identifying the cause and submitting detailed reports and photographs with proposed solutions to resolve the issue.
- Record and report inspections and outcomes in appropriate format i.e. EAMS, using correct systems, procedures and processes.
- Ensure customers are aware of best practice and assist them with any additional needs to resolve / improve and ensure compliance.
- Provide field based technical support when required.
- Observe and feedback on progress of Consultants in the field and pass information to the agreed PWA Engineer.
- Represent the Authority confidently, professionally and courteously on site when engaging with others operating on Ashghal’s network.
- Participate in an “On Call” escalation Rota to ensure response to customer complaints, Incidents and Emergencies.
- Provide reports as required to support the PWA Engineer to take the appropriate action.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and comply with all work instructions.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs