• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of DWH applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Analyze, Design, Estimate and develop reporting and data requirements using DWH applications
• Work closely with business analysts to understand the business requirements
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of DWH Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
more Latest Qatar Jobs