- Diagnosing skin conditions based on expertise in dermatology.
- Analyzing patient medical history as a part of the diagnostic process.
- Communicating with patients to help them understand their condition and possible treatments.
- Using knowledge of clinical pharmacology to prescribe medication to patients with aesthetic concerns.
- Provide medical and surgical treatments to people with problems such as bacterial or fungal infections, aging, acne, allergic reactions, unwanted hair, benign skin growths, and uneven skin pigmentation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs