- Designing the flexible control system, which allow controlling all items.
- Updates the supplier’s prices according to the market surveys with the assisting of purchasing department and the executive chef.
- Attend on receiving committee with the receiving clerk and the executive chef.
- Keeping and recording in the item card to control every item balances, price and transactions.
- Ensuring that the receiving process done accordance to the receiving Policy and Procedures of Retaj Hospitality.
- To Check the receiving vouchers and the related documents “Invoice, Market List, purchase request and purchase order” and forward to the accounts payable supervisor after signing the document.
- To approve all storeroom requisitions, market list and purchase requests after checked it and sign it.
- To prepare the daily flash cost report after verifying the revenue and the consumption.
- To make a spot inventory for the outlets and the storeroom and to take the necessary actions in case of shortage.
- To control and verifies all kitchen transfers by signature the form and attend on the transfer process.
- To verify and control the employee meals cost by ensuring that all transfers the store requisition are actual issued to the staff cafeteria.
- To ensure that all-standard recipes are properly controlled, applied and well calculated and periodically updated by coordinating with the executive chef.
- To control the storekeeper and the receiving clerk performance and supervise them to the best performance.
- To make an inventory for the main storeroom and operation stores at the end of every month and for SOE every 6 Months.
- To verify the transfers from food to beverage and from beverage to food and control it as well.
- To control all outgoing items and report it periodically.
- In case of using outside laundry, all items must be controlled by himself and the receiving clerk.
- Preparing the food and beverage reconciliation form every month ends and attached it to the Journal voucher.
- Preparing the monthly Consumption Journal Voucher of the general stores and S.O.E. Consumption Journal Entry every Three Months.
- Controlling the Consumption of all departments and take the necessary actions if it’s going over to reduce it as possible
- Verifying and controlling the cost creditors like “Complimentary, Officer checks, Fruit Baskets, etc…”
- Preparing the daily ENT. & Complimentary report and forward to the financial controller and the general manager.
- Preparing the daily Officer checks analysis report and forward to the financial controller and the general manager.
- Preparing the monthly F&B Consumption Journal Voucher and Employee Meals Journal Entry.
- Assisting the Director of Food and Beverage on making potential sales prices for the items by calculating the cost of recipes and suggest the sales price to keep the cost of sales within the budget.
- Controlling the expiry dates of food and beverage items and ensuring that there are no any expired items in the stock.
- Preparing the slow moving items reports and distributed to the departments related to these items.
- Coordinates with the Food and Beverage Department against all F&B items Control.
- Ensuring that all sales items have been updated with well calculation of recipes.
- Filling the data required on the purchasing request like “Last Price, Total Cost and Average Monthly Consumption” against every items.
- Coordinate with the department heads against every purchase request and make sure that they need these items and it will not be a slow moving item in the future.
- Making a Maximum and Minimum stock per every item and make sure that every item not more than the Maximum and not less than the Minimum.
- Ensuring that the storekeeper organized the items as well and according to the item category.
- Controlling the Small Operating Equipment “Linen, Silverware, Chinaware, Glassware, Kitchen Utensils and the Employees Uniforms” as well to keep the hotel assets in good condition.
- Taking all necessary actions to keeping the stock flow as well without any drops or effecting on the operation.
- Coordinate with the purchasing department and the other departments to ensuring that the goods come on time and with the required specifications.
- Printout the stock on hand list every month and distributed to the related departments.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs