This expert will support implementing the new ACI ethics requirements, the ethics committee action logs and operational plans, with the following key functions:
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and reviewing the corporation’s Code of Conduct and ensure staff compliance with the Code of Conduct and ethics.
• Assist the development of a program that support a culture of compliance that encompasses all levels of the organization.
• Sharing the responsibility with the Corporate Ethics Committee in maximize levels of preventing, identifying, and correcting unlawful and unethical behaviour at an early stage and act in accordance with the organizations values.
• Sharing the responsibility in encouraging employees to report potential breaches to the Code of Conduct and Ethical dilemmas, to allow for appropriate internal inquiry and corrective action
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and reviewing required behavioural and ethical related policies, bylaws and guidelines are in place and complied with.
• Assist the development and implementation of codes of professional standards and accountability
• Develop and seek assurances on implementation of the Corporate Ethics Framework, ethics training program and related policies.
• Responsible for providing assurance that conflict of interest is managed effectively.
• Monitor the implementation of the established ethics requirements.
• Share the responsibility with Legal and Internal Auditing functions for monitoring, evaluating and reporting on Organizational compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring that the related Ethics ACI standards and National KPIs are met
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician; Medical/Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs