- Act as the Single point of contact (SPOC) from AEB to the other project stakeholders, uphold AEB image, and ensure that deliverables are delivered with quality and on time.
- Facilitate RFI response in shortest possible period
- Ensure process and procedures at the site are followed as per the latest approved AEB IMS Manual
- Act proactively to ensure project progress is facilitated not compromising on quality & safety standards minimum datum as QCS 2014.
- Ensure Change control process is followed as per the Contract/Project requirements. Handle changes as instructed by the owner/client and coordinate with relevant parties for execution. Advise the Client on the impacts of changes.
- Safeguard all project documents by efficiently supervising Project Secretary/DC.
- Provide independent advice on the Clause 14 programme, extension of Time request by the Contractor, prolongation claims, concurrency delays to be provided to the Client, Lead Project Manager, and AEB higher management as necessary.
- Responsible to controls project’s cost, time, scope and quality
- Ensure timely response to the correspondences, advises, and report submissions
- Oversee project construction in accordance with contract specifications, client’s instructions, work procedures, approved drawings, and method statements.
- Reports to Lead Project Manager of any changes which may have time and cost implications on the project
- Monitor project resources and highlights deficiencies
- Monitor all productivity related activities of contractors’ staff, Labor and plant on site.
- Ensure the work at site is carried out in accordance with contract documents. Highlight issues and bring to the notice of the parties concerned.
- Direct, supervise, and ensure all the works are executed in line with project’s contractual quality requirements.
- Monitor master program, track critical paths & milestones, and identify them to the contractor
- Organize meetings as necessary and ensure minutes of meetings are taken down for follow-up on agreed action points
- Ensure that the project is provided with certified, competent and adequate numbers of HSE staff, who possess the competencies of skill, knowledge, experience and positive attitude Follow-up on material submission, approval, and procurement schedules
- Direct Quantity Surveyors in monthly evaluations
- Prepare monthly reports and all necessary reports including adhoc reports as requested by the Client & AEB Management
- Approve, control, and monitor project safety and environmental plans as per Contractual terms.
- Conduct on-going review of contract requirements as new instructions or documents are received from Client. Identify appropriate staff to carry out detailed reviews.
- Liaise with sub-consultants, if any, to ensure all progressive works are well coordinated.
- Ensure appropriate documents distribution among site team and follow up for the required actions by each site staff
- Upgrade site team skills and prepare them for higher levels of responsibilities. Develop, guide, and train colleagues wherever possible.
- Provide Performance assessment of the team to LPM as and when requested and ensure to highlight top performance staff for Management consideration.
- Ensure necessary vigilance is made to follow legal environmental regulations.
- Create good team environment and strive to build staff of all stakeholders professionally & diplomatically.
- Interpret and advise on conditions of contract to AEB staff as necessary.
- Provide suggestions for improvement to ongoing works, identify gaps in the works/report and propose appropriate measures.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
more Latest Qatar Jobs