- Prepare all food to outlet standard as assigned by the Senior Chef for the Restaurant.
- Prepare all recipes according to Brand standards, prepares for next service.
- Set up the miss-en-place station for the various meal periods according to performance standard.
- Collect food requisitions from the kitchen / central kitchen as directed. Breakdown work station at the end of meal periods & store the food away properly in the fridge to HACCAP standard.
- Prepare check & taste the food before the service.
- Examine filled tray for completeness & appearance, & store completed trays in refrigerated storage cabinets to be sent to dining room.
- Adapt to any work station requested by Senior Chef & follow food hygiene & safety practices at all times.
- Work in any station of the kitchen when necessary or as requested by Executive Chef / Head Chef / Chef de Partie / Kitchen Manager
- Familiarize to all sections of the kitchen, so is able to cover all sections. Brief the incoming shift.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness in the kitchen at all time. Cleans and arrange working area before leaving. Maintain all kitchen equipment and plate wear.
- Completely understands and adheres to the Company’s policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Respond positively to changes in the department as and when necessary. Provide a courteous & professional service at all times.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs