- Ensure the miss-en-place stations are ready for the various meal periods in accordance to performance standard.
- Prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
- Prepare, check and taste the food before the service.
- Train Employees including the Commis I and II.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment’s is properly maintained and there is minimum damage while in use.
- Ensure that operating standards for the equipment’s are followed.
- Maintain high level of cleanness at all times in the kitchen.
- Ensure food items properly in the fridge.
- Ensure food items and fridge are kept tidy and clean at all time.
- Check that the temperature is within the guidelines.
- Ensure the working area is clean and arranged before leaving.
- Check quality and quantity of requisitions from the Section / kitchen as directed.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- Display courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Minimize wastage of all food items.
- Breakdown miss-en-places station at the end of meal periods and store the food away properly
- Assist in minimizing order and keeping the stock at a minimum level.
- Familiarize with all sections of the kitchen and ensures Employees are flexible enough to cover all areas of the kitchen.
- Briefs the incoming shift.
- Maintain good working relationship with colleagues and all other departments.
- Comply with HACCAP standards in kitchen.
- Flag maintenance issues of the outlet and ensure the rectification is done
- Ensure Preventive maintenance and related checklists are up to date
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Hospitality/Tourism/Travel|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs