This role is responsible for overall achievement of the sales target, setting and reviewing the objectives of cargo team and ensuring implementation of set guidelines and sales policies
• Updating revenue figures to revenue management .
• Completing the recovery process by following up CASS reports and local invoices.
• Preparing sales and flight reports to the management.
• Tracking, tracing and customer notification.
• Acceptance of the special shipments.(DGR / AVI)
• Supervising cargo Build – up
• Support in retail and outdoor sales.
• IATA Dangerous Goods certification Categories
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Shipping; Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|
more Latest Qatar Jobs