Day to day supervision of warehouse staff, and overseeing work are organized and brief the storekeeper on daily basis.
• Receipt, storage and dispatch a wide range of RAFCO products including food as well planning future capacity requirements.
• To ensure the delivery schedules are met.
• Monitoring/Inspection of incoming/outgoing of materials by keeping stock control systems up to date.
• To ensure all incoming/outgoing materials are validated your signature.
• Producing regular reports on either weekly or monthly basis.
• Maintaining standard safety, hygiene and security inside the warehouse as well in the perimeter area of the main warehouse.
• Overseeing the maintenance of forklifts, machinery and equipment.
• Salary as per industry standards.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Czech Republic; Djibouti; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Great Britain (UK); Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|
more Latest Qatar Jobs