Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage retail staff,including cashiers and people working on the floor.
2. Making daily sales and activity report.
3. Formulate pricing policies and ensure pricing is correct.
4. Coach, counsel, recruit, train and discipline employees.
5. Ensure the availability of product at all time on the shelves.
6. Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
7. Organize and distribute staff schedules.
8. Manage different departments within the store.
9. Handle customer questions, complaints and issues.
10. Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
11. Formulate pricing policies.
12. Determine daily coupons.
13. Ensure pricing is correct.
14. Work on store displays.
15. Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
16. Evaluate on-the-job performance.
17. Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
18. Approve contracts with vendors.
19. Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
20. Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
21. Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
22. Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandized to the companys standards.
23. Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
24. Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
25. Monitor local competitors.
26. Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
27. Maintain stores cleanliness and health and safety measures.
28. Organize and distribute staff schedules.
29. Preside over staff meetings.
30. Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
31. Manage different departments within the store.
32. Handle customer questions,complaints and issues.
33. Can Handle (3) three branches of
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs