- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements.
- Submit inquiries based on project specifications.
- Perform all activities relating to costing
- Confer with customers to understand their requirements and confirm that our offer is according to their requirements.
- Develop, present,or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements.
- Including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Provide technical and non-technical information of equipment and materials
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, relevant information
about legacy, existing and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Research and identify materials or machinery according to customer’s needs.
- Secure orders and keep in touch with our customers for ensure the satisfaction in the delivery.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to increase knowledge or learn about new products and developments in the industry for offer different solutions to our customers.
- Evaluate product to determine compliance with our customers standards.
- Look to identify our potential new suppliers.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs