Working with little supervision from the Principal Investigator (PI), assists with study design, conduct of mathematical modelling analyses, and interpretation and dissemination of results on various epidemiologic studies and analyses. May assist in, or oversee tasks, performed by less senior Lab staff. Assists and contributes in research planning, policies, and development activities procedures.
• Assists with mathematical modelling epidemiologic study design.
• Codes mathematical models describing HIV and other infections epidemiology and the impact of HIV and other infections interventions using deterministic models, stochastic compartmental models, and individual-based models.
• Conducts literature reviews and meta-analyses.
• Performs a variety of mathematical modelling and statistical analyses. Manipulates, computes, and analyzes data using computer software and develops new analytical methods and testing procedures.
• Prepares and maintains detailed records, logs and summary reports of all data and analysis charting.
• Prepares drafts of research plans for grant applications.
• Contributes to publishing research findings in scientific journals and supports presentations at medical/scientific meetings.
• Performs other job related duties as needed in relation to conduct of epidemiological research.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs