• Analyze and study the component details in the product(s) in order to obtain the exact material and item requirements needed for the procurement, fabrication or installation.
• Review the Design and Bill of Quantity to better understand the products, including its complexities and details.
• Through a product parts explosion, identify the type of parts, items and materials required for the product, including any specific materials defined in the Design; coordinate with the Commercial Team for clarifications.
• Analyze the materials required and recommend alternative materials with the same quality but better price.
• Calculate the quantity required based on optimal utilization of the material’s standard unit, as provided by suppliers, taking into consideration extra margins in its assembly and / or installation.
• In close liaison with the respective parties, analyze the estimated material requirements, its specifications and availability in the market for communication to the Operations Manager for their reference and action.
• Liaise with the different Vendors in providing Quotations for required materials and items based on Component Details and Tender Documents.
• Provide additional inputs and clarifications to the Vendors regarding the required specifications of materials / items, as and when necessary, to facilitate the timely receipt of the Quotation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Interior design|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs