The Exams Coordinator provides support and respond to inquiries related to examinations. Assist in the preparation and publication of the examination schedules. Provide training and supervise invigilators to ensure that academic regulations are upheld. Coordinates the daily operations with Academic Coordinator, Head of Department, Team Leaders, and Teachers.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains inventory of secure test materials.
- Trains and supervises test proctors to administer tests for examinees, and with needing special accommodations.
- Coordinates scheduling of facilities and personnel of all tests.
- Administers and proctors tests.
- Assists with program evaluation and the research and design of test validations.
- Assists Superintendent/Principal with reviewing and evaluating contracts to provide testing services.
- Consults with faculty regarding credit by exam, placement and institutional admissions test programs.
- Coordinates the administration of computerized testing.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Respond to general inquiries and provide information to students and parents regarding test and exam.
- Recommend changes to the overall operation of the program and improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Coordinate schedules for invigilators/proctors.Schedule alternative exam times and book rooms that will accommodate the individual needs of students.
- Set up and maintain filing systems, both electronic and hard copy. Maintain confidentiality of student grades.
- Provide information with instructors and arrange for their involvement in the provision and monitoring of accommodated examinations.
- Act as a liaison between students,staff, and invigilators to resolve conflicts.
- Attend and participate in meetings.
- Provide oversight of academic integrity principles and practices.
- Operate adaptive technology used for students to complete tests and exams and for converting test and exam copies to alternate formats.
- Notify students and teachers of test and exam bookings.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs