The CRM Supervisor / Manager will be responsible for all customer relationship activities on a company-wide, strategic level. Handle the implementation of world class central Customer Relationship Department, this includes the conceptualization, development, and overall operation of a central call center.
Directly reporting to the GM, the CRM Supervisor / Manager liaises with all other business units, and through careful coordination and planning, she/he develops CRM standards and services aiming at: maximization of marketing campaigns ROI, reduce customer acquisition costs, increase customer-organization synergies, and maximize cross and up selling potential.
- Structure internal company CRM processes (Dynamics)
- Create, document, and deploy a repeatable process that increases CRM returns from lost leads management, up-selling, & cross-selling
- Engage in day-to-day aspects of CRM, improve the appropriate sales aids, design outbound sales & aftersales tactics
- Partners with other teams and create synergies that benefit the entire organization
- Conduct campaign and audience analysis to make recommendations for future campaigns’ optimizations
- Establish performance metrics across campaigns and produces campaign reports and dashboards
- Plan and implement a group-wide CRM infrastructure and Customer Lifecycle Management system
- Cooperate efficiently with sales, after-sales, and marketing
- Plan, implement and run a central information hub and call center for inbound and outbound calls.
- Lead Management and Customer Profiling
- Conduct Data Analyses, find synergies between business units, handle potential multi-brand customers and develop cross/up selling ideas along with marketing teams
- Work closely with IT partners to define processes and infrastructure of CRM solutions
- Coordinate the efforts of his CRM team to enhance the image of the dealership
- Review the permanent records of performance for each of his team members and determine why the performance is above or below the stated goal
- Coordinate the efforts of his CRM team for their individual development
- Coordinate initiatives with other managers to enhance his CRM department and APM’s development
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs