1. Receive daily collections for cash sales from various operating departments.
2. Reconcile the cash collections from sub-cashiers against system records and daily sales reports.
3. Record all incoming cash and checks, issue receipts, record all transactions referenced by receipt numbers, bank vouchers and stamped pay-in slips for final reconciliation in the Accounts departments
4. Forward copies to accountants for checking and posting
5. Pass post-dated checks and a collection summary to Credit Control for safekeeping of checks and allocation of collections done against specific accounts.
6. Reconcile collections done by Credit & Collections external collectors by recording receipts for amounts collected against specific customer accounts.
7. Deposit cash and current checks at banks, generating bank vouchers and receiving pay-in slips.
8. Act as the physical custodian for the main petty cash - code and reimburse petty cash expenses, obtain a daily replenishment for the petty cash from the main cash.
9. Prepare petty cash reconciliations and forward copies to accountants for checking and posting.
10. Undertake the physical counting of petrol coupons and check for accuracy of issue date to facilitate sorting. .
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs