• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Registered in MMUP, GRADE A preferable.
• Minimum 12 years extensive experience in HVAC design for large scale projects.
• Can incorporate designs into project models, how to establish the building envelop thermal insulation values & cooling/heating load calculations, how to design, layout & size, air distribution systems, chilled & condenser water systems, steam & condensate systems & knows how to create a complete and accurate set of constructions documents including cover sheet, floor plans, details & sections, etc.
• Proficient in computer software such as AutoCAD, preferably Revit to produce readable and quality drawings
• Able to liaise with all engineers and architects involved in projects including clients and government authorities.
• Previously worked with multi-national organization is preferred and Gulf experience will be an added advantage.
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
• Excellent communication skills in English both oral and written
• Conceptual Design for HVAC works.
• Works with Mechanical Head of section to ensure understanding and compliance with owner’s building program requirements and facility or incorporate standards related to HVAC systems design and related work.
• Prepare cooling/heating load calculations.
• Select and schedule mechanical equipment.
• Design, layout and size, air distribution systems and related equipment.
• Design, layout and size, chilled and condenser water systems and related equipment.
• Create a complete and accurate set of constructions documents including cover sheet, floor plans, details and sections, equipment schedules and control drawing drawings
• Checks shop drawings and submittal data for conformance with contract documents.
• Adheres to established company standards and policies.
• Prepares clear well-written memos/correspondence.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction|
more Latest Qatar Jobs