Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Canada may apply.
Our client is a big giant in cutting edge original equipment manufacturer of high-end tillage and seeding equipment.
Primarily we want a “hands on" individual who has worked in a manufacturing plant and supported the “infrastructure" involved in such a capacity. In addition, working with a shop floor system would include an application that manages a factory floor to include machine integration, data collection, scheduling, reporting and administration.
Key Responsibilities: -
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree or Computer Science Degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years with shop floor systems in manufacturing environment to include writing programs and developing windows.
Competencies: Good written and verbal communications skills. Good working knowledge of computers. Computer programming experience in opening or comparable system.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, excel and word.
- Participate in and occasionally lead business application requirements gathering sessions.
- Participate in design documentation and review with system architect and another IT member.
- Create and maintain design and specification documentation.
- Develop, test and deploy applications, scripts and reports.
- Train end users on current and new business systems and processes.
- Provide end user support for software Qualifications.
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science or technology related field.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and object-oriented design.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and other technologies (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Detail oriented with strong technical aptitude.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and nontechnical audiences
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs