- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Maintaining/raising the food’s profit margins for your employer.
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|
more Latest Qatar Jobs