Supervise the preventive and corrective maintenance (breakdown and emergency) activities for the Plants, Qatar Cool Buildings and ETS’s and HEX as required. Responsible for the Electrical maintenance schedules and activities of technicians. And take charge of the Mechanical team if the Mechanical Supervisor is not available.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Lead the technician teams and supervise and execute the preventive and corrective maintenance work to be done in Building, Plants and ETS’s.
- Prepare the maintenance schedules and allocate and prioritize work accordingly.
- Create daily maintenance report of all maintenance activities carried out and submit to Maintenance Superintendent and provide adequate training for his team.
- Build up, implement and fill up the data into CMMS.
- Assist in development of policies and procedures for the department and ensure compliance thereof.
- Participate in maintenance improvement projects for Qatar Cool Building, Plants, PDN’s and ETS’s.
- Assist in inspections of plants that are under construction and participate in coordination of maintenance issues with contractors and provide technical maintenance insights and evaluations.
- Provide the Procurement team with relevant information for ordering materials for maintenance of Instrumentation and Control Systems.
- Supervise the maintenance of the fire alarm system.
- Ensure that proper housekeeping is implemented.
- Coach and mentor direct subordinates to develop their skills and ensure continuous people development.
- Seek out the customer to discuss challenges and use this information to affect planning and decision making.
- Develop and use systems to organize and keep track of information or work progress.
- Comply with the ISO 9001: 2015 QMS requirements in applicable job areas / functions.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs