• Responsible for supplier creation and Management.
• Review and reconcile daily cancellation, refunds and fake orders from both merchant and sales application.
• Prepare restaurant payment weekly, bi-monthly and monthly
• Monitor, review daily posting of invoices and cheques, and verify proper authorization and supporting documents.
• Ensure all items which are more than 30 days over invoice date are cleared by the following month.
• Reconcile accounts payable control account in general ledger to the sub-ledger each month for local and overseas accounts payable and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Ensure monthly closing of account payables in order to ensure correctness and accuracy as per approved financial policies and procedures.
• Correspond with vendors and respond to enquiries.
• Oversee consolidation of monthly / financial year closing and assist the Financial Control Manager in the preparation of annual report using IFRS standards.
• Prepare and review all account payables financial reports and data in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare Aging report on monthly basis.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs