- Develops, implements and monitors a communication plan for aptly spreading and interpreting AIA’s Mission, Vision and Strategic goals and branding/marketing milestones through physical media (meetings, teleconferences and viral communication) and mechanical media (E-mail, Weekly letters or newsletters, Personal letters, Billboards (or Posters), Intranet, Magazines or papers, SMS, Social media) as they pertain to AIA’s stakeholders:
- Students & Parents
- AIA’s partner and supplier/service provider network
- Develops materials and interacts with internal and external prospective parents to deliver academy’s messages to the public and the media.
- Designs and reviews promotional materials, oversees and manages the academy’s social media presence, researches ways to expand the target demographic base, and serves as a liaison to media outlets.
- Organizes and oversees promotional events and advertising campaigns.
- Initiates corporate marketing strategies and implementation with local organizations, affiliates and sister companies / subsidiaries and all their related promotional / marketing events (on and off-site).
- Submits regular reports on communications activities, engagement levels, and progress.
- Works with management to develop a crisis communications plan and appropriate protocols.
- Advises the academy managers on methods to continually improve public image and brand.
- Addresses and resolves any problems that may arise with promotional content or distribution of materials.
- Maintains Academy’s Corporate Identity/Corporate Design (CI/CD) Guidelines: Colors, Fonts, email protocols, social media protocols, images, logo, slogan, mission and vision statements etc. . . and manages their implementation across all departments.
- Creates and maintains internal awareness of the Academy’s Corporate Culture, creates tools to encourage employees to better understand the Academy’s culture and values.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs