- Identify and repair faults on auto-electrical systems.
- Schedule and perform routine checks and maintenance of electrical system components.
- Manage installation and replacement of starter motors, alternators, and generators.
Ensure compliance with all applicable safety and quality standards.
- Use circuit diagrams and manufacturers’ manuals to assure proper repairs.
- Prevent potential damage or malfunction through regular inspection and preventative measures.
- Supervise staff in installation, repairs, and cleanup.
- Train staff on applicable health, safety, and quality procedures.
- Test repairs and ensure top quality.
- Order replacement components.
- Communicate with customers and management to explain the nature of repairs and discuss possible options.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs