The Field Service Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of field service including some job sales, scope, scheduling, staffing assignments, procurement, and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction with all on-site work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Check daily the spare part recommendation sheet.
- Follow to prepare all quotes against the recommendation, escalate if any quote not prepared on time to Asst. Manager Field Operation Department (Service).
- Receive hard copy of signed quote from inventory controller
- Forward quote to customer through email, fax, by hand and update the same in spare parts recommendation sheet. Regularly update follow up notes with comments on Spare Parts quote.
- Customer acknowledgement to be received for all the quotes sent by send the mail along with read report, call the customer, if quote is faxed, if hand delivered received signature to be taken.
- Assign dead line for the quotes sent depending upon the priority.
- Follow up with customer and receive approval before deadline, if not able to meet the deadline, escalate and coordinate with Asst. manager for suitable action on the case to case basis.
- Receive approval from customer and acknowledge.
- Take credit clearance from service sales Manager and Field Operation Department Manager and recognize as ‘Spare Parts’ order.
- Update in RYTE (Software) as customer acceptance. Also update in spare recommendation sheet the approval received status, approved date and supervisor name.
- The hard copy of the Spare Parts order to be provided to repair execution team/supervisor after masking the price details.
- Discuss with Asst. Manager if any discrepancies incur in above steps
- Record all hand delivered quotes details, and update their status.
- Make coordination and follow-up with execution team for timely completion. If any delays in completion, inform customer about the tentative delay.
- Spare Parts order completion date, hours and job completion certificate details to be recorded in spare recommendation sheet and forward the documents for invoicing to finance department.
- If any advance invoicing is done to be tracked separately and closely monitor with execution team for closure.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Installation, Maintenance, and Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs