The Service Desk Analyst will provide technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications and systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
Global Financial Services firm with Middle East presence.
- Ensure that all incidents are accurately recorded, assigned and managed using the Service Desk Tool (SDT)- Ensure that Level One requests from end users via either in-person, telephone or email are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner and resolved upon first contact where possible.- Ensure that video and audio conference setup and configuration are managed and prioritised as part of daily operations.- Conduct end-to-end service ensuring that there is follow-up until resolution of incidents. Conduct IT-Walkthroughs to ensure that non-reported incidents are addressed.- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.- Escalate issues to appropriate subject-matter experts in accordance to service-level agreements, and follow up on incidents when appropriate.- Build relationships with subject-matter experts to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and met or exceeded.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up on the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.- Conduct inductions and in-house training for Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Provide statistics for weekly Service Desk reports including trend analysis.- Produce support documentation and short videos/animations to assist staff with requests for information and provide training if required. Document and manage knowledge base articles.- Create and manage user accounts, groups, distribution lists and perform password resets.
- Priority is to deal with Level One support tickets but also to work on assigned projects and tasks. The split being 70%, 15%, 15% respectively.- Perform duties that may be assigned from time to time including report preparation, presentations, training and KPI reports.- Responsibilities sometimes require working evening and weekends with short notice.- Working on a rotational shift and reachable on corporate mobile for high priority incidents and requests with the ability to provide a timely response.
- ITIL certification- ServiceNow experience or certification- Service Desk Institute Analyst certification- MCP certification- Comp TIA A+- Previous Service Desk experience- Cisco telephony, VDI and video conferencing skills are desirable
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)- BA/BS degree (preferred)- Computer software and hardware troubleshooting knowledge and experience- Software and hardware certifications a plus
Key Behaviours and Competencies
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere- Effective written and verbal communication skills- A focus on customer satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness- Highly organised and effective in managing multiple tasks while maintaining high levels of user satisfaction- Adherence to IT policies and processes to ensure consistent quality of service- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills- Time management skills to ensure satisfaction with IT services and the completion of projects on time-
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Bahrain Jobs