IT Business Analyst
• Serve as the l iaison between IT,the business clients and stakeholders to build collaborative partnerships.
• Translate busin ess concepts and req uirements into softwa re solutions that wil l drive efficiencies and cost savings into the organ ization.
• The ideal cand idate wil l have strong written and verbal commu nication skills.
• Have critical th in ki ng and problem-solving profici ency as well as an
u nderstan ding of the Financial industry with an empha sis on accou nting and finance software.
• Work collaboratively with software engineers to def in e and translate requirements into developed solutions and visual diagra ms
• Assist with softwa re developm ent lifecycle (SDLC) activities
• Coordinate with business partner and IT to docu ment thorough use ca ses and user stories
• Ability juggle m ultiple tasks at once and execute them in a tim ely ma nner
• Assists in commu nication of system changes to the broader organization
• Follows establ ished procedures and recommend changes to improve process
• Design site maps and information architectures that detail th e user experience
• Develop user jo urneys and story maps that outline the high-level user experience
• Assist with product demos to internal sta keholders, customers and potential
• Write techn ical reports and manuals for the benefit of end users
Perform accepta nce testing to ensure requirements are met
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs