If you love working with people and are just itching to apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. Strategically aligned to our business goals, we have every faith in ensuring Vodafone maximizes the contribution of our people against our organisational goals.
As a Resourcing Specialist you will…
Assume responsibility for the co-development and execution of the Resourcing Strategy to ensure that Vodafone Qatar supports the National 2030 Vision by attracting and developing the best talent most effectively. You are business partner to the hiring manager and talent advisor to the candidate, matching the right opportunity to the right applicant. You will find the best candidate for the job and ensure the individual is hired and on-boarded successfully
What kind of tasks will you have?
• Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and advertise them on various job portals and Social Media platforms. Recommend creative and alternative advertising venues and strategies.
• Establish strong rapport with hiring managers to understand their strategic hiring needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of hiring priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
• Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and other stakeholders to keep all parties apprised of the status at each stage of hiring.
• Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct pre-screen interviews to analyse candidate’s fitment, coordinate pre-employment checks as needed, and develop a longlist of potential candidates.
• Prepare competency-based-interview questions in line with the role and conduct panel interviews with the Hiring Managers for all the shortlisted candidates to assess suitability.
• Manage candidate interview feedback and selection decisions with hiring manager.
• Participate in the offer process including negotiating offers with candidates.
• Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, collect and analyse recruitment data.
• Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent acquisition needs.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs