Portland is a fully integrated communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world with global offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
We are pioneers in integrated communications campaigns help clients manage their reputation, improve their visibility and media coverage – and deliver global communications campaigns across multiple platforms.
Our teams of experienced and multilingual consultants invest time to understand clients from the inside out, work with them to set clear strategic direction, and then bring the whole of Portland’s abilities to bear to deliver their objectives.
At Portland we never rest on our laurels; we constantly strive to improve our work and be at the forefront of the industry.
Our Doha office is Portland’s headquarters in the Middle East.
Our team brings experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with high-profile public-sector clients.
We run national and international campaigns, covering multiple territories and languages, that encompass complex political considerations.
We work with clients at the highest-level, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Our office in Qatar has more than doubled in size in the past two years and continues to grow rapidly. The work is challenging, and the environment is unique.
You will be responsible for assisting in the direction and coordination of an international team of over 20 consultants. As part of the global leadership team, you will help develop overall client strategy and direction.
Your role in our global Government Advisory unit means you will sit alongside the practice’s senior management and will be responsible for managing high-value client relationships, consistently delivering exceptional client work, and helping to win new business.
You will be adaptable and relish a challenge. As a strategic thinker with the ability to analyse and resolve complex client issues you will be able to understand and explain evolving policy and challenges quickly and effectively.
- Direct key accounts and projects for major public sector clients, including full oversight and management of strategic and tactical activity
- Build contacts at a senior level with clients and provide strategic counsel and advice across all areas of strategy, media, digital and public diplomacy
- Work with clients to solve complex issues and ensure solutions are successfully executed to the highest standard possible
- Leading a team to deliver for clients, working flexibly with international offices, and driving a culture of creativity, excellence and ambition
- Support the management and development of account teams, including coaching and managing junior team members
- Playing a key role in the Senior Management team of the office and global Government Advisory unit
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Public Relations|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
more Latest Qatar Jobs